[TYPO3-UG Denmark] best place ever

knud knud at dreier.be
Fri May 26 02:32:34 CEST 2017

Dear!

Have you been  at this amazing place before? It's the best place I've  ever  been in my life, take a look http://opt.homeownerdiaries.com

Sent from my iPhone, knud

From: TYPO3 Usergroup Denmark [mailto:typo3-ug-denmark at lists.typo3.org]
Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2017 8:32 PM
To: knud at dreier.be
Subject: Pure Absicht.

Hi there,

I read your comment earlier and thought it warranted  some  testing so I went off and confirmed it tonight.

Another Admin and I hosed down a stone wall in short time and  used roughly 1100 rounds  each to  do  it.  I could only imagine how fast you  could punch down a door  with  3 or  4 people doing this.

I also smashed  through a wooden foundation, which took  nearly 2500 rounds on my  own  but again it  was faster than  I had  ever seen for  a solo person destroying  objects.

Thought  you might like to hear  of  these findings.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10