[TYPO3-UG Denmark] finde fe_user i fe_groups

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Fri Nov 21 17:16:07 CET 2008

Haj Anders.
Måske kan du bruge:

t3lib_div::inList($list,$item)

$list   string   comma-separated list of items (string)
$item  string  item to check for
Returns:  boolean  true if $item is in $list

Eller hvis det er til DB opslag:

$GLOBALS['TYPO3_DB']->listQuery($field, $value, $table)

Returns a WHERE clause that can find a value ($value) in a list field
($field)
For instance a record in the database might contain a list of numbers,
"34,234,5" (with no spaces between). This query would be able to select that
record based on the value "34", "234" or "5" regardless of their positioni
in the list (left, middle or right).
Is nice to look up list-relations to records or files in TYPO3 database
tables.

$field string Field name
$value string Value to find in list
$table string Table in which we are searching (for DBAL detection of
quoteStr() method)
Returns:  string WHERE clause for a query

--
Peter Klein

news:mailman.1.1227280461.28883.typo3-ug-denmark at lists.netfielders.de...