[TYPO3-UG Australia] TYPO3 user group meeting, Melbourne: 11/Dec/2013

Michael Schams typo3ml at schams.net
Fri Dec 6 02:39:18 CET 2013

Hi TYPO3 enthusiasts,

We are expecting a new member in the TYPO3 family: TYPO3 Neos!

TYPO3 Neos is the next-generation open source content management system
of the TYPO3 community, based on the PHP framework "Flow".

http://neos.typo3.org/

After months/years of development, the release team announced the date
of the release of the final version: 10 December 2013. I think, it's a
great opportunity to catch up and have a beer or two at our casual user
group meeting :-)

I can not guarantee, that I bring a laptop with Neos pre-installed, so
we could have a look, but I will try (maybe someone else volunteers?).

As always, everybody who is interested in TYPO3 is welcome to this free,
non-commercial meet-up. We will not only talk about Neos, of course.
TYPO3 CMS is still alive ;-)

Date and time:
Wednesday, 11 December 2013, starts at 6:00pm

Venue location:
Horse Bazaar, 397 Little Lonsdale St, Melbourne CBD, VIC 3000
http://www.horsebazaar.com.au

Google Maps:
http://maps.google.com.au/maps?q=Horse+Bazaar,+Melbourne,+Victoria

Feel free to reply to this post in the mailing list, if you plan to drop
by. See you next week!

Cheers
Michael