[TYPO3-UG Australia] TYPO3 Usergroup Meeting Melbourne: Wed 06/Jan/2010

Chris Zepernick {SwiftLizard} chris at swift-lizard.com
Mon Jan 4 09:27:57 CET 2010

Hi Guys,

at the moment I am at Orbust, so I somehow droped of the grid of
Vodafone today. I got lucky though and will have a meeting with ie
agency in Windsor the same day at 5.30 pm with the technical director of
the company, talking about a job.

that is why I will be a bit late, allthough uncle google tells me it is
a 16 minutes ride by car to the location of our meeting.

so I hope you´d excuse me beeing late, but I will definetly come and
join you around 6.30 I suppose.

Cheers

Chris

And thanks for meeting with me again.