[TYPO3-UG Australia] TYPO3 Usergroup Meeting in Melbourne

Mark Roemermann mark at nasaustralia.com.au
Thu Aug 12 04:58:48 CEST 2010

Cheers Michael & Chris.  I'll let the list know next time I'm down in
Melbourne.

My background is as an integrator and admin rather than a developer (we
use it internally at our company) and it would be nice to meet up with
some other Typo3 users.

So few people I talk to have even heard of it in Australia, which is
probably ok on one level, makes it a bit of a secret weapon :-)

--MarkR