[TYPO3-UG Australia] TYPO3 Usergroup Meeting in Melbourne

Chris Zepernick {SwiftLizard} chris at swift-lizard.com
Mon Aug 2 14:13:17 CEST 2010

Hi Mark,

I am afraid there is no one in that area, at least the last time
I checked in January on my Vacation in Oz.

The only guys can be found within Melbourne. But those are quite nice
to talk to.

The nearest Typo3 guys to Brisbane might be the infinity crew in
Palmbeach & Sydney.

Sorry.

Cheers

Chris

Btw. I am jealous at you guys for working in Oz, still trying to manage
to get a Visa and actually stay for work & life not only vacation.

Am 02.08.10 09:19, schrieb Mark Roemermann:
> Are there any typo3 users up here in Brisbane?  Love to see a UG up here.
>
> - MarkR
>
> Simon Dawes wrote:
>> Hi Michael,
>>
>> Interested as always :)
>>
>> Do you have a date/time in mind? Some where in the CBD would be good
>> from my perspective but happy to hear other suggestions.
>>
>> Cheers Simon
>>

>> Michael wrote:
>>> Hi TYPO3 enthusiasts in the VIC area...
>>>
>>> I would like to call for another TYPO3 user meeting in mid August 2010
>>> in Melbourne! Everybody is welcome who is interested in TYPO3 CMS:
>>> editors, graphic artists, administrators, developers, integrators,
>>> end-users, etc.
>>>
>>> Are you curious about options to become an official certified TYPO3
>>> Integrator? Let us know in this mailing list and join the user meeting
>>> for a chat.
>>>
>>> Date, time and location: TBD
>>>
>>> Cheers
>>> Michael