[TYPO3-UG Australia] TYPO3 in Australia

Sebastian Schwittay sebastianschwittay at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 19 17:04:59 CET 2009

Hi all,

I'm a information systems student (graduation in July) from Germany
looking for an opportunity to gain some working exprience in
Australia.

Since 2007 I work in IT company as TYPO3 and PHP developer beside my studies.
I have more than 5 years experience developing PHP-based web
applications and AJAX (prototype, jquery).
Furthermore I am familiar with software engineering techniques, the
process management cycle and software maturity models (CMMI, SPICE).

Is there somebody following this list who is interested in a highly
motivated experienced IS student for a 2-3 month internship from
August-October this year?
I'm looking forward to your replies!

Regards,
Sebastian