[TYPO3-UG Australia] Visit to OZ

Chris Zepernick {SwiftLizard} chris at swift-lizard.com
Wed Dec 30 17:06:32 CET 2009

Hi guys,
> Very happy to catch up for a beer next week! How about Tue, 05/Jan/2010
> at about 6pm?

if we can change that to the 6th I will be in ;-). I do not think that
me and my wife can make it earlier since we are leaving Sydney at
january 2nd, and we promised Steve to stop by for a visit. So I think
it will take me up to 3 perhaps 4 days to drive down to Melbourn ,
`cause we take the roads at the coast.

> But we have to find a different venue this time: "Horse
> Bazaar" is closed over x'mas and not open until Friday 08/Jan.
>
> I'll look for an alternative somewhere in Melbourne's CBD and post the
> new location the next days here.
>
> So, who else will join us?! As far as I can remember, Chris from
> SwiftLizard planned to visit Melbourne in January as well?

That ´s me ;-)

> Enjoy the hot Australian December weather, Bastian. See you next week! :-)

see you and let me please know the new location.

Cheers Chris

btw. I got my mobile with me : 00491732385811 (german number)