[TYPO3-UG Australia] Mobile internet in Melbourne / Australia

Simon Dawes typo3list at cerebrum.com.au
Tue Aug 4 03:03:43 CEST 2009

Hi Bastian,

I use Virgin Mobile for 3G coverage (Uses the Optus Network) in Metro
Melbourne and it works quite well. As soon as you head out of town
though coverage is terrible!

Telstra have good coverage but are not cheap.

The are some WIFI vendors here as well but I have never tried them.

You should have a look at
http://www.whirlpool.net.au/
This is a really active broadband forum here, as well as ISP vendor
search tool.

We have tried to have regular TYPO3 UG meeting here in Melbourne in the
past but couldn't seem to get enough people coming allow regularly to
make it work. There are a couple of broader groups we attend some times
(Web Standards Group and Port80). We would be very happy to meet and
talk with anyone interested in TYPO3

Cheers Simon