[TYPO3-UG Australia] Port 80 and Australian Web Industry Association

Bernie Pfister bernie.pfister at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 05:38:46 CEST 2008

Cheers Roger,

I wanted to go to the Pilbara for a long long time. I think it's
beautiful. I made it as far as Kalbarri though, but the Pilbara would
be great. We should all meet up there...

Anyway, how is "Port 80" and the "Australian Web Industry
Association" regarded in the eastern states? Has anyone been to a
Port 80 meeting over there?

http://www.port80.asn.au/

Regards,

Bernie Pfister
Web Designer

Pixelsound Web Design Perth
ABN 68 773 244 755

Phone   +61 8 9418 8961
Fax	+61 8 6222 5205

Email   mail at pixelsound.com
Web     www.pixelsound.com

PO Box 126
Hamilton Hill WA 6963

--
Usually I check my emails at 9am, 1pm and 4.30pm.
For urgent matters please call 9418 8961.