[TYPO3-UG Australia] Hi from germany

Chris Wittmann[SwitLizard] chris at swift-lizard.com
Mon Jun 9 20:35:52 CEST 2008

Hi guys,

because I need to get some "fresh air" I thought about working in
Australia for a while. It is not easy to get some good informations
if something like freelance work for a foreigner would be possible
in your country. So I thought perhaps some of you can help me to find
the answers I need.

Or even better, one of you needs help with typo3
or php projects, and likes to give a german freelancer the opportunity
to work for him for at least half a year / a year.

I?m working as freelance Artdirector Online (8 years) / senior software
engineer webapplications (5 years) and consultant / project leader (3
years) back here in germany. It?s not that I am not finding work, I am
fully booked (160 - 250 Hours per month) since the last 3 Years, mainly
6 month into the future.

After 8 Years on the job in germany I feel that I need to see something
new, to get a new point of view.

Any one that likes to help me ? Or just likes to meet in September (I am
on my honey moon for four weeks in Australia, and yes I am a workaholic,
but my, at that time, wife supports that (she also wants to move for 6
month up to a year, and I would be her ticket).

thanks for your help.

Chris Wittmann (for at least another 1,5 month,.. then Zepernick ;-)

SwiftLizard Multimedia
AD Online - Senior Softwareengineer Webapplications - Consultant

Heinrichstraße 11
22769 Hamburg
c/o blackbeltmonkey Gbr
Germany