[TYPO3-UG Australia] a little help?

David Cake dave at difference.com.au
Thu Jun 7 07:40:34 CEST 2007

At 1:05 PM +0800 7/6/07, Bernie Pfister wrote:
>Just to make sure: did you notice you didn't have a . in this line
>"temp.newslistselect".

	I didn't. That made a big difference, I'm now much less
confused. Though not much closer to my answer. Now I am back to
nothing being displayed.

>What if you try to include different page? The same result?

	Yep.

>Do you use tt_news? If so you could also use this to display a latest
>news in the lefthand column:
>
>### News LATEST in right column
>
>page.10.subparts.latestNews < plugin.tt_news
>page.10.subparts.latestNews {
>    code >
>    code = LATEST
>}

	I will try to convince them to switch to using tt_news if I
don't have any luck getting the current system to work, but its very
frustrating.
	Regards
		David