[TYPO3-UG Australia] TYPO3 Login box problem

Ben Warren ben at bencapod.net
Fri Oct 27 19:55:08 CEST 2006

Hi Roger

I was using the content element login.

My issue was:
I thought that because I had installed the newloginbox extension the
default content element 'login' would take on all the additional
fields (plugin options) to input extra data - instead of actually
adding the 'better login box' plugin as the new content.

Thanks also for showing me how to do it the other way as well.

-
Regards,
Ben