[TYPO3-UG Australia] T3 Canoe

cousins@cousins cousins at cousins.in-newzealand.com
Tue Oct 3 22:14:23 CEST 2006

Things are fine here... not actually doing much development with Typo3
(just maintaining some sites) as I have to contemplate actually
upgrading the production server to v4.x from 3.5 and its not going to be
a nice move. I didn't upgrade earlier due to the problems encountered
with 3.6 and 3.7 and before you knew it 3.8 was there then 4.x.....
Thankfully I don't use TV or Realurl extensions so I should run into few
problems... its the changes to the directory structure that I hope will
be easy to overcome...

Ian