[TYPO3-UG Australia] The Key Qualities of a Web Designer

Nicolas Schudel nicolas.schudel at stoletheshow.ch
Wed May 31 03:21:12 CEST 2006

Hello list,

I am currently researching the key qualities of the profession "web
designer" and have a short questionnaire running on my site. It would
be great if you could answer the questions, it should only take about
2 minutes to complete. The submissions are anonymous and the results
will be posted when the questionnaire is over.

http://stoletheshow.ch/webdesigner_questionnaire/

Regards, Nicolas

btw, I am using the TYPO3 questionnaire plugin from Patrick Broens
and I think it is of great quality.