[TYPO3-UG Australia] Starting all over again

David Pierson davepier at optusnet.com.au
Mon Mar 20 12:57:31 CET 2006

Hi Cate,

I am in Brisbane like you but I am just starting out using T3. I would love
to be of assistance but at this stage the help would be going the other way!
Hopefully, it'll not be too long before I am on top of it - provided I can
find some time :-)

Hope to hear more from you soon

  Regards
David Pierson