[TYPO3-UG Australia] T3 Canoe

Simon Dawes typo3list at cerebrum.com.au
Thu Dec 21 07:26:57 CET 2006

Hi All,

Now the mad run up to Christmas is almost over, our minds turn to
looking at what we might be able to do in Feb! We have at least two
people here in Melbourne that would be very keen to get together with
other Typo people.

Is the weekend of the 17th/18th of Feb an option for people?

We would love to put something in the dairy now before things get busy
again!

Cheers Simon

--
Cheers Simon Dawes