[TYPO3-UG Australia] Newbie question - How do you start with Typo3 4.0? (Steve Atkins)

osCommRes Info info at oscommres.com
Fri Aug 4 05:19:34 CEST 2006

Dear Jason,

I think your interest in sharing your expertise is very kind but it
would be even better if you did it in a way that was easier on yourself
and a good learning environment for the beginners compared to more
typing away explaining concepts that could be better explained visually.
I would suggest you use a free trial of one of the Webconference
applications and a skype conference so you can share your desktop and
interested parties can watch you. They will learn faster. A 30 min
primer would be great. (Don't be camerashy. If you can type as well as
you do, you can do  webconference). If you wanted to get really excited,
running a weekly webconference could be a good living for you
considering how much interest there is globally for T3. You could charge
$10.00 per lesson or something like that. Just a thought.

Cheers,

Damian Hickey