[Typo3-UG Australia] chkmod() failed to open stream

Roger Bunyan roger at redgumsoaps.com.au
Fri Sep 2 23:42:47 CEST 2005

> *Warning*: checkmod(/var/www/html/typo3q/typo3/mod/web): failed to open
> stream: Success in
> */var/www/html/typo3q/typo3/t3lib/class.t3lib_loadmodules.php* on line
> *389*

I googled checkmod and got

http://typo3.org/fileadmin/typo3api-3.8.0/df/d94/classt3lib__loadModules.html#a2

"Here we check for the module. Return values: 'notFound': If the module
was not found in the path (no "conf.php" file) false: If no access to
the module (access check failed) array(): Configuration array, in case a
valid module where access IS granted exists."

sounds like a permission problem

--
Roger Bunyan
Redgum Soaps http://redgumsoaps.com.au