[Typo3-UG Australia] New site launched

Damian Hickey damian.hickey at oscommres.com
Sat Oct 22 07:15:34 CEST 2005

Dear all,

We have launched our site: www.oscommres.com

We are going to take a break from development to complete the extension
documentation at the start of November. So the extensions should be in
the typo3 extension repository soon.

The launch of our e-Commerce service providers system will happen on
Monday next week.

The latest site we developed is: is www.naturalparenting.com.au

We are almost finished on Single Sign On integrating vBulletin and our
main product osCommRes with typo3 as well. I'm not a great fan of
vBulletin but the customer's very successful forums are part of it.

Our Single Sign On module is a lot stronger than the existing one. It
includes cookie control and log out.

Anyway, I hope I can be of help not that we have come out of the cave!

Cheers,

Damian