[Typo3-UG Australia] Hi

Cousins cousins at cousins.in-newzealand.com
Sun May 1 03:29:08 CEST 2005

Gudday Jason

I'm the resident lurking Kiwi on this list based in Wellington, NZ -
welcome aboard and good luck with Typo3... brock.bz looks empty - what else
have you done both with and without Typo?

Ian Cousins
nzmvc.in-newzealand.com, toysnz.com, trelissick.in-nz.com, caprice.org.nz,
raroamusic.org.nz, plus a few more Typo sites!