[Typo3-UG Australia] Intro

Patterson, Ben B Ben.Patterson at BHPBilliton.com
Thu Mar 31 01:49:04 CEST 2005

Hey fellas,
I'm in Melbourne too.
I am just starting out in typo3 doing some amateur web dev.
Let me know when you're hooking up - sounds good.
Ben.

-----Original Message-----
From: typo3-ug-australia-bounces at lists.netfielders.de
[mailto:typo3-ug-australia-bounces at lists.netfielders.de]
Sent: Thursday, 31 March 2005 8:23 AM
To: typo3-ug-australia at lists.netfielders.de
Subject: Re: [Typo3-UG Australia] Intro

Peter Dawson wrote:

>> Hello everyone,
>>
>> Just thought I would introduce myself.
>>
>> I am brand new to Typo3 - just launched the site today still using
>> the frames based template with the installation while I figure it all

>> out.
>>
>> Is anyone in the Melbourne area?
>>
>> All the best.
>>
>> Peter Dawson
>

> Thanks for all the replies.
>
> Nice to see a friendly group.
>
> How about a coffee sometime Andrew.
>
> I get into Melbourne a fair bit.  I live in the Castlemaine area but
> run
> trainings in Melbourne.
>
> I look forward to continuing my involvement with Typo3 and this group.
> It took me ages to figure out this seems to be the best system to
learn
> for a cms.  Hard for us wannabe techos.
>
> All the best.
>
> Peter

I'm also in Melbourne. Congratulations on your first TYPO3 site Peter,
hopefully with many more to come!

I think a Melbourne user catch up is a great idea. I hope you don't mind

me inviting myself.  :-)

I've driven many friends crazy raving about TYPO3 and it would be a nice

change to talk to somebody about it who is actually interested.

Cheers,
David