[Typo3-UG Australia] Intro

David Toshack david at vaultin.com
Thu Mar 31 00:22:42 CEST 2005

Peter Dawson wrote:

>> Hello everyone,
>>
>> Just thought I would introduce myself.
>>
>> I am brand new to Typo3 - just launched the site today still using the
>> frames based template with the installation while I figure it all out.
>>
>> Is anyone in the Melbourne area?
>>
>> All the best.
>>
>> Peter Dawson
>

> Thanks for all the replies.
>
> Nice to see a friendly group.
>
> How about a coffee sometime Andrew.
>
> I get into Melbourne a fair bit.  I live in the Castlemaine area but run
> trainings in Melbourne.
>
> I look forward to continuing my involvement with Typo3 and this group.
> It took me ages to figure out this seems to be the best system to learn
> for a cms.  Hard for us wannabe techos.
>
> All the best.
>
> Peter

I'm also in Melbourne. Congratulations on your first TYPO3 site Peter,
hopefully with many more to come!

I think a Melbourne user catch up is a great idea. I hope you don't mind
me inviting myself.  :-)

I've driven many friends crazy raving about TYPO3 and it would be a nice
change to talk to somebody about it who is actually interested.

Cheers,
David