[Typo3-UG Australia] aus/nz typo3 alliance?

andrew edwards andrew.edwards at cerebrum.com.au
Mon Jun 28 16:12:01 CEST 2004

hello list

i like the idea of using a .au for all the reasons listed - but it is
excluding NZ, so perhaps we should consider:

typo3.weballiance.com.au   AND  typo3.weballiance.com.nz

or similar?

but more importantly than domain names i think it vital we work out what this thing is we are going to create.

i don't think we have properly defined what it is that we want to do?

once we are clear than perhaps a name will be easier to decide on

also,
how many people are active on this list? and where are they located?

is there anyone else in melbourne doing typo3?

cheers

andrew