[Typo3-UG Australia] Consultancies showing TYPO3 Badge

Bernie (VRgrafix) bernie at vrgrafix.com.au
Mon Jun 28 01:45:48 CEST 2004

Hi guys -

> Yes I like the approach where we use the typo3 badges,
Its a great logo - why not ! ;)

> it is not in our interest to upset people.
of course not. we keep everything above board.

> i have just done a check on some names and
hmm - depends on what your trying to aim at. Lets set some "potential
markets" up front - and then you can work around that parameter set.

> but I like the idea of being
> a .com
I've always pushed australian clients to have .com.au 's - but if your
pitching for work outside of australia - then yes, I agree a .com is
more marketable. I find BEING australian (and proud of it ;) Is an asset
unto itself - so I'm a .com.au person. (My 2c worth at any rate..)

> These are just some suggestions, has anyone any others?
i think paul was eluding to s/t along the lines of :

typo3.weballiance.com.au

(note the .au gives it an australian flavour ;) I've always found
australian contractors to be well sought after - where .com's are a dime
a dozen these days and don't have a buisness "creedence" attached to it.
(again, my professional experience 2c %)

as for other suggestions - how about: (just brainstorming here)

webdesign.com.au
typo3cms.com.au
ozweballiance.org.au
t3webdesign.com.au
t3auug.com
t3wdwa.com.au

Or perhaps we should think of an acronym in which to operate under ?

Hmm.. I'll think some more on that one %)

Regards

Bernie
VRgrafix