[Typo3-UG Australia] Group Activity

Vicki Berry web at distinctiveweb.com.au
Mon Jun 21 13:03:52 CEST 2004

Sorry for coming in late on this one... I haven't developed a "live"
Typo3 site yet so haven't been really on the ball with the email lists.

I'm a web designer for a State Government department in Perth.  I also
do a small amount of private work, which is why I've been playing with
Typo3.  I am *really* impressed, and would love to be involved, but I'm
fairly new to Typo3, new to php, new to databases - however I have a
good grasp of web standards, CSS and accessibility so if my services
can be used in that regard I am more than happy to offer a commitment
of help in that regard.

Video conferences are out for me (really slow dialup connections here
and I also have bad hearing) but if there is a text equivalent of a
meetup, count me in.

Oh - I will be in Sydney for the WE04 conference <http://we04.com/>  at
the end of September and staying over the weekend if a meet is possible
there and then.... I obviously missed the post about the Fatboy Cafe -
where and when is that meet?

Vicki.  :-)