[Typo3-UG Australia] chit chat

Paul Sanderson pauls at iicservices.com
Fri Jun 18 01:56:04 CEST 2004

> Roger and I worked on some documentation a year or so ago that was related
> to How-To set up News or something (I've forgotten!) - Don't know if it
> was
> ever published on Typo3.org as I moved on to more pressing things...
>
> Ian

Yes. Things, i.e. work, etc. always take precedence. However, I think
there may be a time (possibly now) where such work may pay dividends in a
ground-swell... maybe CMSs will start replacing static websites en-mass
soon. The change has been coming for awhile.

--
Paul Sanderson
IIC for Businsess Services
Mob/SMS: 0414183404 Email: pauls at iicservices.com