[Typo3-UG Australia] How to unset session data

Shuja ul Hasan shuja at uffaq.com
Mon Jul 19 05:29:47 CEST 2004

Hi,

I want to unset the session data or user session.
I have made few changes in t3lib.class.userauth.php class, while keeping the
user session data, but I noticed that user session data is stored in typo3
database [fe_session_data]. The field type of content is BLOB, which store
every information user has entered during the session. I want this
information to be erased as soon as user logged out from typo3 front end.

I know that typo3 take care of this data and wipe it off when 'it' feel
necessory. I want to force typo3 to clean it when the user logged out.

Thank You.

Shuja