[TYPO3-translators] Japanese translation

Tobias Klepp Tobias.Klepp at stimme-der-hoffnung.de
Mon Jul 27 10:05:36 CEST 2015

Hello everybody,

some days ago we could install the Japanese language for the TYPO3 backend. Not everything was translated, but some. Last Friday, I installed the Japanese language on a new TYPO3 installation and nearly nothing is translated. Can somebody explain me, what happens? We want to make a TYPO3 training in Japan in some hours and the status of the Japanese translation is really unclear for us in the moment.

Hopefully somebody can help us! Thank you very much.

Greetings,
Tobias

Tobias Klepp B.A.
Designer and Web Developer

STIMME DER HOFFNUNG Adventist Media Center

Sandwiesenstr. 35
D - 64665 Alsbach-Haehnlein

Tel: +49 (0) 62 57 - 5 06 53-17
Fax: +49 (0) 62 57 - 5 06 53-70