[TYPO3-translators] Update of language files from repository

Thomas Hucke thucke at web.de
Mon May 5 21:27:23 CEST 2014

Hi Xavier,

copy - that would be the best.
But actually this one seems not to work - at least for my extension .
I've changed that file over the versions multiple times. It looks to me that
the localization server still has the initial version.

Could someone check that the cron job really does the update?

Thank you
Thomas

"Xavier Perseguers"  schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1399272012.30160.typo3-translators at lists.typo3.org...

Hi Thomas,

> I´d like to bring this up again. Do not have a solution for that.
> What do I have to do that the default language file would be updated
> from the repository or SVN?

We don't have that in place, the cron job is using the version on TER.

Kind regards

--
Xavier Perseguers
TYPO3 CMS Team Member