[TYPO3-translators] INFO: Asking for new extensions/update of language packs

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Thu Jan 2 07:57:29 CET 2014

Hi,

5.11.2012 9.12, Xavier Perseguers kirjoitti:
> As of today, please use the Forge bugtracker instead:
>
> https://forge.typo3.org/projects/show/team-translation
>
> and simply create a "task".

I created a task in November, but the extension I asked to add into
translation server (aloha) still isn't there. Now I added (accidentally
as a bug, not as a task) another extension (caddy).

Is it possible that extension is not ready for translation and this is
why it doesn't get into translation server?

--
Kind regards,
Katja Lampela