[TYPO3-translators] Access translations - Romanian

Radu Mogos supergogs2001 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 17 15:01:57 CET 2014

Hello guys
I had access to the translation server way back in 2009 but since then a lot has changed and I see a new translation server has been setup.I have created a typo3.org username and I can add suggestions but i can't seem to be able to see who is the admin for the Romanian translations so that I can ask him for at least team membership so that I can add and validate my translations.For most of the translations I see that the last "activity" time goes way back to 2011 - 2012 so I assume that it's only maintained from time to time, meaning that my suggestions might be validated, but only in several weeks/months from now.Is there someone particularly that I need to contact for this access?
Thank you,  Radu