[TYPO3-translators] Update of language files from repository

Thomas Hucke thucke at web.de
Sat Aug 23 12:09:36 CEST 2014

Hi Xavier,

would you plaese look again the update status of the language file?
The server has 375 word to translate (100%) but the current version of my
extension has 410 words.

Thank you in advance
Thomas

"Xavier Perseguers"  schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1399358120.30633.typo3-translators at lists.typo3.org...

Hi Thomas,

Triggered it manually last night, please check.

Xavier

--
Xavier Perseguers
TYPO3 CMS Team Member