[TYPO3-translators] How often (and how) are translation files rebuilt?

Anders Gissel anders at wildside.dk
Fri Mar 1 09:52:54 CET 2013

Hey y'all,

close to two months in, and the translation files for YAG are still
screwed up: http://translation.typo3.org/l10n_ter/y/a/yag-l10n/

I just had a customer complain that all the labels had disappeared from
their copy of YAG, due to the translation files being completely empty.
Can we please get someone to find a working solution for this? I know
the translation team has spent a long time translating YAG (and other
extensions such as Powermail), and receiving empty results from the
translation server so long after the fact is like a slap in the face.

Med venlig hilsen,
Anders Gissel
Udvikler & fotograf

Wildside A/S