[TYPO3-translators] New languages Upper Sorbian and Lower Sorbian

Mathias Arzberger arzberger at muesliplus.de
Fri Jun 7 10:34:45 CEST 2013

Hi,

I am Mathias and I work for MUESLI+ GmbH, a company from Germany. We are
currently implementing a multi-language website with TYPO3. For the Sorbs
resident in the Upper and Lower Lusatia, we need new languages that are not
yet available through the Translation Server.

language informations:
Upper Sorbian - charset UTF-8; language: hsb; locale: hsb_DE
Lower Sorbian - charset UTF-8; language: dsb; locale: dsb_DE

Kind regards
Mathias

MUESLI+ GmbH
Mathias Arzberger | Developer
http://www.muesliplus.de

--
MUESLI+ GmbH
Neugasse 18

Telefon: +49 3521 4172422
E-Mail: more at muesliplus.de
Web: http://www.muesliplus.de
Facebook: http://www.facebook.de/muesliplus

Geschäftsführer: Matthias Mann
Unternehmenssitz: Meißen
Handelsregister beim Amtsgericht: Dresden
Handelsregister-Nummer: HRB 31411
USt. IdNr: DE284334763