[TYPO3-translators] Language overlay: Portugues and/or Brasilian Portugues

Bernhard Kraft kraft at web-consulting.at
Wed Jul 10 08:49:53 CEST 2013

Hello,

I am not involved in the translation process of Brazilian Portugues but
I am learning Portugues since some time now.

I was wondering if there is some process or tool to compare the
Portugues translations with those of the Brazilian Portugues ones. Or if
there is some way of using one language as the basis and making an
overlay with all already translated tokens of the target languge.

I ask this because I noticed there are quite some untranslated tokens
and Brasilian Portugues is quite similar to mainland Portugues.

greetings from a recent Lisbon visitor,
Bernhard