[TYPO3-translators] How often (and how) are translation files rebuilt?

Anders Gissel anders at wildside.dk
Mon Jan 21 11:08:02 CET 2013

Hi there,

according to this:
http://translation.typo3.org/l10n_ter/y/a/yag-l10n/

"yag" was packaged on January 12th, but the files inside the zipfile are
all empty (that is, the definitions are there, but not the
translations). Can you force a rebuild of that as well, or is there
something else I can do to ensure that we don't get empty files in the
future?

Med venlig hilsen,
Anders Gissel
Udvikler & fotograf