[TYPO3-translators] Workflow as an extension developer

Xavier Perseguers xavier at typo3.org
Tue Dec 31 13:39:24 CET 2013

Hi Daniel,

Don't know why but anyway, I just locally downloaded YAG 3.0.0, unpacked
it, removed partially wrong (empty) existing XLIFF files and recreated
every possible .xlf file (German + Russian) using extdeveval, I then
merged "your" translations with existing files on Pootle using the admin
console.

You may now safely remove German and Russian translation from your .xml
files, and remove your few .xlf.

Furthermore, looking at your ext_emconf.php, I see a TYPO3 dependency to

'4.6.0-6.1.99'

As you don't seem to support 4.5 anymore, you may consider converting
every ll-XML file into XLIFF using extdeveval.

Cheers

--
Xavier Perseguers
TYPO3 CMS Team Member