[TYPO3-translators] Workflow as an extension developer

Xavier Perseguers xavier at typo3.org
Mon Dec 30 10:18:34 CET 2013

Hey Daniel,

As soon as an extension is available on the translation server the
extension should not provide its own translated files, this leads to a
conflict.

In your case, you should upload the official translation to Pootle and
then remove them from your extension.

Please tell me your TYPO3 username and I'll grant you "owner" access to
your own (yag) extension on the translation server.

Cheers
Xavier

--
Xavier Perseguers