[TYPO3-translators] Workflow as an extension developer

Daniel Lienert daniel at lienert.cc
Wed Dec 25 14:46:39 CET 2013

Hey,

One of my extension (YAG) is listed on the translation server with a poor german translation. Actually this extension has a complete german translation and I uploaded this translation via XLF File. Now it seems someone needs to approve this "suggestion".

Sorry, I am not really familiar with the translation workflow: Is it anyhow possible to gain a special status to set the translation for my own extension without further reviews? Is there an extension-maintainer-workflow?

Thanks and Merry Christmas,
Daniel
--
TYPO3 related: http://daniel.lienert.cc | http://yag-gallery.de