[TYPO3-translators] new language

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Mon Aug 12 19:23:04 CEST 2013

Hi Mathias,

Mathias Arzberger wrote:

> Hi Phillipp
>
> the iso codes are hsb and dsb.
>
> language informations:
> Upper Sorbian - charset UTF-8; language: hsb; locale: hsb_DE
> Lower Sorbian - charset UTF-8; language: dsb; locale: dsb_DE

Non of the l10n experts responded yet, thus I suggest that you stick to:
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/tutoriels/typo3/articles/managing-localization-files.html#c954

Keep in mind that translation the full core and some of the major extensions
is a huge task.
Thus it should be considered if there is enough support before we add the
languages to the official translation server and to the core.

Best regards
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!