[TYPO3-translators] Korean translation status

Jörg Hambuch t3ml at jhtk.de
Tue Jun 5 14:47:43 CEST 2012

Hello everybody,

I would like to switch the backend language to Korean, so I tried to
install the Korean language in the extension manager. I use TYPO3 4.5.15.

Unfortunately only the extension "version" has a translation to Korean.
For all other extensions the Extension Manager (tab "Language Packages")
shows "not available".

Is this a problem with my system or are there not more extensions
translated to Korean?

Is there a web page where the status of a language's translation (maybe
in percent or so) can be checked?

Is there a possibility to download the language files as zip files
(without the extension manager)?

Thanks a lot for your help,
best regards

Jörg