[TYPO3-translators] Retrieve language file from Translation server

Stefanos Karasavvidis sk at isc.tuc.gr
Tue Jul 31 07:42:09 CEST 2012

I'm not sure if your problem is that your updates don't get propagated at
all, or if your installation doesn't see the updates. If it is the latter,
try the following and then check again for updates

rm typo3conf/l10n
rm typo3temp/*-el*zip (for greek language only - you have to adapt for your
own)
rm typo3temp/llxml/*
rm typo3temp/Cache/Data/t3lib_l10n