[TYPO3-translators] Translation for ke_search

Stefan Frömken firma at sfroemken.de
Thu Jul 26 09:13:17 CEST 2012

Am 25.07.2012 17:13, schrieb Xavier Perseguers:
> Hi,
>
>> What can I do?
>> Is the Translation-Team on holiday?
>> Are there currently any problems with the translation Team?
>> Is it a one man show, who don't have time anymore?
>> Give me the admin account and I do it on my own :-)
>
> Sorry but what's the problem exactly?

We "kennziffer" want to make use of TYPO3s translation Server for our
ke_search extension. I have read in the documentation that this is the
only way to register a new extension here.

I wondered that there comes no reaction like "We are busy, please wait a
week" or something like that. I have asked with help of Twitter and I
have contacted some CORE-Delelopers. Now I know that disturbing
CORE-Delelopers is not good.
I found some more TYPO3 extension builders here who are waiting for a
created translation record on the translation server for their own
extension for over 6 month.

That's why I shoud here again and again and again.

Stefan