[TYPO3-translators] Afrikaans Please!

Xavier Perseguers xavier at typo3.org
Thu Feb 23 08:45:41 CET 2012

Hi Derik,

> Thanks for your willingness to help :).  I thought everything was done,
> but I will go and have a look again (I've just done fe login, would
> first like to see how it works and if I did it right).

For what I've seen, this looks perfect (from a technical point of view
of course, I don't speak Afrikaans :)

Dominique twitted or wrote some post (don't remember) yesterday IIRC
explaining that he was working on the translation server because we have
a problem to generate some language packages. Hopefully this will be
tackled with soon.

In the mean time, you may of course go on with translation, although I
easily understand that "seeing" your TYPO3 slowly get translated is much
rewardable...

Kind regards

--
Xavier Perseguers