[TYPO3-translators] New project: TYPO3.TYPO3.core.form

Roland most.wanted at gmx.at
Thu Feb 16 10:41:41 CET 2012

hi everybody,

is it possible to download the (german) language package for the sysext
"form" via extension manager?

i use TYPO3 4.6.3 and my extension manager tells me on checking status
against repository that for "form" that the language package is "not
available"...

on the TYPO3 translation server
http://translation.typo3.org/de/TYPO3.TYPO3.core.form/Resources/Private/Language/
shows that the language package is almost completed.

so i downloaded the german language package manually from the
translation server:
http://translation.typo3.org/de/TYPO3.TYPO3.core.form/export/zip

works for me right now, but why isn't it possible to download/update the
language package via the extension manager?

kind regards.

roland