[TYPO3-translators] Error loading files with translation to the server

Андрей Аксенов aksenovaa at bk.ru
Thu Feb 2 09:34:01 CET 2012

Let me explain. Many of the extensions have been translated by me on the local machine. To transfer the same to the global server extensions http://translation.typo3.org/ simplest thing would be to put files have been translated to the server.
It seems like such a possibility exists. For example, the extension powermail. I choose Russian language, turn to the extension powermail. Here, choose the section titled Translation. There is the ability to upload files to the server, update existing files, etc. But when I try to upload the file, I get an error.
Can I do something wrong or do I understand?
Then the question of whether there is the ability to upload files to the server with the translation? And if so, how is that possible?

Andrey Aksenov