[TYPO3-translators] TYPO3-translators Digest, Vol 74, Issue 3

Stefanos Karasavvidis sk at isc.tuc.gr
Fri Apr 20 11:27:50 CEST 2012

I've managed to update the translations of my installation.

First of all, issue http://forge.typo3.org/issues/36027 seems related,
which was fixed in the latest typo3 version (4.6.8 in my case).

My particular installation had another problem, which affects all greek
installations. The language id (the value of config.language in the setup
of the template) was "gr" for greek language up until now. This changed to
"el", and thus even if I got the latest translation files, those were
copied to the "el" folder, which was not used as I still had "gr" in my
template. So I had to change all config.language occurrences to "el" for
this to work.

sk