[TYPO3-translators] Duplicates in terminology.po

Marcus Schwemer typo3 at schwemer.de
Wed Sep 14 00:52:45 CEST 2011

Hi Ben,

Am 13.09.11 13:51, schrieb ben van 't ende:

> It seems we might have a good look at those. I think in Europe or at least The
> Netherlands we are inclined to glue all words together. In english words are
> more often separated or with a dash. What do you suggest we should do? We might
> involve some native speakers here.

Native english speakers would be great! Or at least some common sense
documented in the wiki.

For the german translations we decided to use only the "one correct"
german term.

But the problem starts one step before based on the labels. There should
only be one label for "plug(-)in", which should be used through out the
core.

Is there a chance to deprecate labels, like we do it with core functions
/ classes?

@christopher: Or is the reason that we use the GNOME terminology as a
base for TYPO3, where we can get rid of those dunplicates without any harm?

Kind regards,
Marcus