[TYPO3-translators] Always Show Info-Icon and Text

Marcus Schwemer typo3 at schwemer.de
Mon Sep 12 00:13:48 CEST 2011

Hi,

while translating the terminology.po on most terms there are "annoted"
by a blue info icon above. At least with my account it is only shown,
until I translated the item once. If I go back to the term to check it,
the icon and text is not shown any more.

Is the a chance to have it always displayed? It would be helpful, esp.
when more then one meaning is discribed there (1. ... 2. ...).

Is it possible to contribute to those descriptions? If yes, how?

Kind regards,
Marcus